Ryan Garcia is an American professional boxer who held the WBC interim lightweight title from January to May 2021. As of October 2021, he is ranked as the world’s fifth-best active lightweight by The Ring magazine and the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, fifth by ESPN, and seventh by BoxRec.
Ryan Garcia: Fight Time, Fight Channel, Stream, Fight Results
The action is all set to go down from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday night.
The undercard action gets underway at 9 p.m. ET with the main event ring walks expected at approximately 11:15 p.m. ET. The rest of the fight card and viewing information is listed below.
- Date: April 9 | Location: Alamodome — San Antonio, Texas
- Start time: 9 p.m. ET (main event set for approximately 11:15 p.m. ET)
- How to watch/stream: DAZN
Garcia returned from a long layoff to secure a clear victory in San Antonio on Saturday night.
DAZN is available on web browsers at DAZN.com (except Argentina, Chile and Colombia) and also has apps available for all of the following TV and streaming devices:
Ryan Garcia was on the sidelines for more than a year before returning to the ring on Saturday night to face Emmanuel Tago in a 139-pound catchweight match in San Antonio.
Live look-ins covering the end of fight cards will be available exclusively on Buzzer, the mobile platform that provides short-form access to live sports.
- Date : Saturday, April 9
- Time : 9:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 a.m. GMT
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 11:00 p.m. ET / 4:00 a.m. GMT
The main card is scheduled to begin at 9:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 a.m. GMT with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 11:00 p.m. ET / 4:00 a.m. GMT. These timings are subject to change due to the length of the undercard bouts.
This will include major moments (KOs, knockdowns, highlight reel exchanges etc) as well as post-fight comments from the stars themselves.
- Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe via unanimous decision (119-108, 119-108, 118-109)
- Shane Mosley Jr. def. Gabriel Rosado via majority decision (98-92, 97-93, 95-95)
- Marlen Esparza (c) def. Naoko Fujioka via unanimous decision (100-90, 100-90, 97-93)
- Azat Hovhannisyan def. Dagoberto Aguero via second-round TKO
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Reach||70 in (178 cm)|
|Born||August 8, 1998|
Los Alamitos, California, U.S.
|Wins by KO||18|