The online gaming world is always evolving, and there are always new games to discover. In 2022, these are the top 10 most played online games:
2. Apex Legends
3. Call of Duty: Warzone
5. Rainbow Six Siege
6. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
7. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
9. League of Legends
Index Of This Post
List Of Most Played Online Games 2022
1. World of Warcraft
2. League of Legends
3. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
4. DOTA 2
6. Destiny 2
7. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG)
8. Grand Theft Auto V
10. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Most Downloaded Mobile Games So Far in 2022
As of early 2022, these are the most downloaded mobile games worldwide, according to App Annie.
1. “PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile” by Tencent Games
2. “Honor of Kings” by Tencent Games
3. “Legend of Mir Mobile” by Game Sparks
4. “CrossFire: Legends” by Smilegate Megaport
5. “Archero” by Habby
6. “Minecraft” by Mojang
7. “Fortnite” by Epic Games
8. “Garena Free Fire” by Garena International I Berhad
9. “League of Legends: Wild Rift” by Riot Games 10. “Roblox” by Roblox Corporation
Top Online Games 2022
The social media age has dawned on a new era of online gaming. It seems like everywhere you look, there is a new game being advertised or played. With so many options out there, it can be hard to determine which games are the best ones to invest your time in.
This list will count down the top 10 most played online games in 2022 so that you can make an informed decision on where to spend your time gaming.
So without further ado, here are the top 10 best online games to play in 2022:
1. Call of Duty: Warzone – a free-to-play battle royale game that pits 150 players against each other on a massive open map.
2. Apex Legends – a free-to-play battle royale game that features squads of three players competing against each other.
3. Fortnite – a free-to-play battle royale game that has taken the world by storm with its unique building mechanics and visuals.
4. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) – a competitive battle royale game that features up to 100 players fighting for survival on an ever-shrinking map.
5. Rainbow Six Siege – an FPS game that pits two teams of five players against each other in intense multiplayer matches.
6. Overwatch – a team-based FPS game that features 26 unique heroes, each with their own unique abilities and playstyles.
7. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) – a competitive FPS game that has been around for over 20 years and is still going strong today.
8. Minecraft – a sandbox game that allows players to build and explore vast virtual worlds with friends or family.
9. World of Warcraft – an MMORPG set in the fantasy world of Azeroth where players can choose from over 12 different races and 10 different classes to quest and explore with friends.
10 League of Legends (LoL) – a MOBA game where two teams of five players compete against each other with the goal of destroying the enemy’s base.
The coming year is looking good for gamers with some promising new games across a variety of genres and platforms.
It’s hard to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of MMORPGs, but we’ve done our best to compile a list of what we think are the most promising upcoming MMOs. Massively multiplayer online games have come a long way since their humble beginnings, and there’s now an incredibly diverse range of games to suit all sorts of players.
So whether you want to fight alongside your friends in an epic fantasy world or race them to the finish line in a high-octane futuristic racer, there’s bound to be something on this list for you. So these above were our picks for the most promising Games in 2022.