The 74th F.I.M. Road Racing World Championship season’s top division was the 2023 FIM MotoGP World Championship.
Index Of This Post
MotoGP 2023 Schedule, Game, Winner, Qualifying
- Sepang Official Test. 4 – 5 February 2023. …
- Mandalika Official Test. 10 – 12 February 2023. …
- Grand Prix of Qatar. 3 – 5 March 2023. …
- Grand Prix of Indonesia. 17 – 19 March 2023. …
- Grand Prix of Argentina. 31 March – 2 April 2023. …
- Grand Prix of the Americas. 7 – 9 April 2023. …
- Grand Prix of Portugal. …
- Grand Prix of Spain.
The reigning World Champion for the year was Fabio Quartararo. Francesco Bagnaia, a factory rider, won the riders’ title, and Ducati won the constructors’ championship with the help of the factory Ducati Lenovo Team.
Five manufacturers and seven different riders combined to win Grands Prix throughout the season.
Honda finished last in the manufacturers’ standings for the first time in the modern era of MotoGP as the only manufacturer without a victory.
Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) is the 2023 MotoGP World Champion.
|1||Maverick Viñales||Aprilia Factory (RS-GP)|
|2||Alex Rins||Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)|
|3||Enea Bastianini||Gresini Ducati (GP21)|
Also Read- Joey Chestnut: Net Worth, Salary, Career Earnings 2023